Zonat S.A. is based in the heart of Luxembourg and is a global leader in web hosting and domain registration services. We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all our internal search engine optimization and search engine marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as: link building, content strategy and developing the keyword strategy to increase rankings and visibility on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google and other ad networks to maximize ROI.
- Perform tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report and analyze PPC initiatives, website analytics and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, review budget, estimate monthly costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Optimize website copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization to keep up with changing trends.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with internal teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Analyze and provide recommendations to improve website architecture, content, linking and other factors to increase SEO rankings for target keywords.
- Have SEM experience managing PPC campaigns on Google and other Adnetworks.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Xovi, Lucky Orange). Know other tools? We are open to testing other innovative tools.
- Experience with bid management tools.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and key ranking factors.
- Informed with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Fluent in English. Luxembourgish, French and German would be an asset.
What we offer
- We provide a competitive salary to the successful candidate.
- The ability to grow in and learn from other enthusiastic team members.
- Access to learning software to develop and expand your competences.
- Team lunch among other team building activities.