Digital Marketing Manager job description
We are looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team in Luxembourg.
We are a leading web hosting services company with business operations in Luxembourg and around the globe. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you will initiate, develop, implement and manage the marketing for our multiple Web Hosting brands online, as well as our future brands.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important to our company’s success, so you will play a crucial role to help us achieve our business goals and objectives.
We expect the ideal candidate to have a strong grasp of marketing strategies and a genuine passion for digital technologies and various digital marketing channels.
Digital Marketing Manager – Responsibilities
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy for our brands and services.
- Manage the strategy.
- Manage and drive the rest of the marketing team.
- Keep abreast with the latest market trends and best practices in digital marketing and measurement.
- Manage and oversee various digital marketing channels.
- Measure ROI and KPIs.
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing budget.
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts.
- Suggest activities for improving the quality of online content.
- Track and measure SEM, Google Analytics metrics and provide reports.
- Build an inbound marketing plan.
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends.
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
Digital Marketing Manager Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience as a Digital Marketing Manager.
- 3+ years of experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Excellent grasp of online marketing tools, website metrics and best practices.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Good knowledge about the Web Hosting industry.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s successTeam player (capable of collaborating with team members).
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- BA in Marketing, Digital technologies or similar/relevant field.
Job Type: Full-time, Contract
About Zonat S.A.
Zonat is a technology company, based in Luxembourg city, that strives to deliver effective and cutting-edge products and services to our customers. We are a multi-cultural and tightly knit team driving the company together. We would love to have a qualified and skilled team player on board to help our growth strategy. You can expect to work with a great team who will be respectful of your contribution to Zonat’s success.
If this looks like your cup of tea or coffee, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. Please submit your CV to email@example.com.