To keep in line with our growth strategy, Zonat S.A. is seeking to hire an experienced CTO/Chief Technical Officer to lead projects for our world-class web hosting brands.
Zonat is a forerunner in the web hosting and web development industry, operating its headquarters in the heart of Luxembourg. We have an exceptional goal-oriented team from multi-cultural backgrounds. Some members of our team boast 25+ years in the industry. At Zonat, you can expect to work with a team that will respect your contributions to the growth and success of the business.
- You have a very good expertise in technical Project Management, development and deployment of all technological services as a Chief Technical Officer.
- You have already worked with outsourced development teams.
- You previously worked with a Hosting Company or at a Registrar.
- You are at ease with the people management variable.
- You have a very good knowledge of the software life-cycle.
- You enjoy teamwork whilst being able to work independently.
- You can plan how technology is used in an organisation.
- You are fluent in English.
You will be required to:
- Co-ordinate project and support activities.
- Work in collaboration with the CEO and other key-persons.
- Propose and set up technical and functional developments.
- Resolve application problems.
- Respect the operational constraints.
- Lead several projects from scratch.
- Project coordination & planning.
- Develop existing and new applications.
- Ensure compliance with development and documentation standards and deployment of these solutions.
- Participate in different development projects for the platform (design of the architecture, data modelling, development of data flows, reporting and user interfaces, tests, commissioning, etc.).
- Provide support for applications that have been launched.
- Act as a mentor to team members.
Job Type: Full-time, CDI Contract.
If you think you fit this role and have what it takes to be successful, send us your CV and cover letter.